Our office has implemented the following guidelines to keep our patients and staff safe and following social distancing recommendations.
- All patients must download patient forms and fill out and attach a copy of their health insurance card & driver’s license and email complete package to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 305-661-7862 the day prior to appointment.
- Everyone entering our office and children over 2 years old must wear masks at all times.
- We will only allow one family member to accompany patient at any given time. Doctors will gladly speak on phone to any parent not present at the time of the appointment.
- We will ask patients to wait in the garage inside their cars until given the all clear to come into the office in case we would be running a few minutes late we don’t want patient congregating in the waiting room.
- All people entering our office will have a temperature checked and ask to hand sanitize prior to entering our exam rooms.
- We will ask all copays, deductibles or patient responsibilities to be paid prior to the visit to avoid unnecessary contact.
Thanks for your understanding
Dr Warman & Dr Chow